The Escaping Outdoors FL43 240v water pump and accumulator tank are perfect for installing in a caravan style coffee cart or food van - The water pump can supply up to 17 L/min @ 40 PSI water pressure to multiple outlets where you don't have much space turning on and off automatically as you turn the tap on and off.
This is the standard pump and accumulator tank used Australia wide in Coffee carts and Food Trucks as used by many cart manufacturers. Over the years and hundreds upon hundreds of pumps later, we have found these to be the most reliable water pumps available for this application. More durable and quieter than other brands, this pump is excellent for this application and is also available in 12v and 24v pump models if required.
We highly recommend you use an Accumulator Tank in your system for whisper-quiet operation, and to smooth the supply of water pressure and thus protecting your coffee machines, your pump and to prevent pressure switch failure. Failure to add an accumulator tank will ultimately result in pump failure. The ideal and recommended Escaping Outdoors accumulator tank is ideal for coffee carts as it is a compact size ( no bigger than a large grapefruit) and is for potable water (meaning drinking water). When purchased as a set with the pump we will pre-pressurise the accumulator tank to the correct PSI to match your your FL43 water pump.
FAQ - How to set up up water in your coffee cart or food van
- Coffee Carts, Food vans, Farm shed, Small home or Cabin
- One customer who is a shearer uses his pump with an accumulator tank sitting on a mobile trailer he uses to shear sheep. He runs the water through a fan to give a mist to keep him cool. This would also work well in a dairy or cattle or sheep yards.
- Pump supplied with a screen filter, three fittings and instructions
- Accumulator tank supplied with fittings and instructions
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Pumps fresh water or salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- 1 metre power cord
- No maintenance needed
- Made from durable, non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- Also available with chemical resistant seals
- 1 year warranty. 3 month warranty if used for commercial purposes
- Global Mark Certification - GMA-511899