The Escaping Outdoors 40PSI Pressure Switch suits the Escaping Outdoors FL40, FL44, and FL43 12v, 24v and 240v water pump models including the matching pump models (C on the end) for chemicals. These 40psi pressure switch will also suit most ProPump, FloPump, Singflo and many others similar diaphragm pump models.
Pressure switch available in this range: 17 PSI, 35 PSI, 40 PSI, 60 PSI and 100PSI.
- Simple and easy to replace
- Fine tune pressure adjustment screw
- Mounting screw holes 35mm centre to centre
- Your switch will be sent with Tracking
- 40psi pressure switch is also available included in a seal kit in case the rubber or seal have perished.
Always keep a spare pressure switch as failure of a caravan style 12 Volt water pump can usually be attributed to the pressure switch. Designed to regulate the delivery pressure, the pressure switch works by turning the pump off when the set pressure is reached, and turns the pump back on again if the pressure drops.
If your pressure switch fails after a short time (less than 12 months) this can be an indication that the pump set up needs refining. Please call for assistance with your set up.
Check out article in FAQ's on how to test for a failed pressure switch and other articles which may be of interest.