- Contact us via email with the product you need to return with a reason for the return.
- Please include your name, the order number and the shipment date, your phone number. We will respond to you with instructions on how to return the item to us.
- Products can be returned for a refund within 7 days of delivery. Note all returns are subject to a 15% restocking and administration fee.
- Goods must be returned in new, unused condition, in the original packaging and must include all parts and accessories.
- Return charges shall be met by the purchaser.
- Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
- All returned goods will be inspected and refunds or credit for exchange processed within 7 days. Original shipping fees incurred by Water Pumps Now are not refundable, unless the return is due to our error.
- Refunds will be credited to you credit card, Paypal account, bank account etc, depending on your original purchase payment method.
Items which cannot be returned:
- Custom order items
- Specials, Sale and Clearance items
- Any items which have been damaged due to improper installation or operation
- Any order which have been customised at the customers request cannot be returned. This includes cut lengths of pipe, tubing, rope and chains, etc.
The item arrived damaged or missing parts:
All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and send you a postal slip so you do not pay for the return freight.
All claims for damaged items must be made to the supplier in writing within 7 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you notify us immediately if there is any damage.
Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via email before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery company and warehouse.
The item is faulty:
Should your product be faulty, please contact us so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty.
Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you). We will evaluate the situation and make it right.