The New and improved model of the FL43 is the perfect 240v water pump for your food truck and has added stability with a base plate with rubber grommets and the NEW Type 3 pressure.
Our Escaping Outdoors range of 240 Volt water pumps are installed throughout Australia in food trucks, coffee carts and food caravans. This food truck water pump is our compact, all rounder champion delivering 17 litres per minute at 40 PSI. This pump will automatically turn on and off with the tap.
Over the years and hundreds upon hundreds of water pumps later, we have found the Escaping Outdoors FL43 240V water pumps to be the most reliable pumps available when you set up you food truck plumbing system correctly. More durable and quieter than other brands, this pump is excellent for this application. 12v and 24v pumps of the same size are also available.
It is recommended you use an accumulator tank for whisper-quiet operation, and to smooth the supply of water pressure and thus protecting your coffee machines. Failure of a pressure switch in your pump will be your system telling you there is an inbalance of pressure in your system and an accumulator tank is required.
Additionally we recommend a non return valve or foot valve to keep your pump primed and to alleviate air getting into your system, therefore protecting your pump from pump failure.
FAQ - How to set up up water in your coffee cart or food van
- Coffee Carts, Food vans, Farm shed, Small home or Cabin
- One customer who is a shearer uses his pump with an accumulator tank sitting on a mobile trailer he uses to shear sheep. He runs the water through a fan to give a mist to keep him cool. This would also work well in a dairy or cattle or sheep yards.
- Supplied with a screen filter and a three fittings
- Supplied with NEW style base plate with rubber grommets for greater stability
- Supplied with NEW TYPE 3 pressure switch
- Turns on and off automatically
- Self priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Pumps fresh water or salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- 1 metre power cord
- No maintenance needed
- Made from durable, non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- Also available with chemical resistant seals
- 1 year warranty. 3 month warranty if used for commercial purposes
- Global Mark Certification - GMA-511899