If you are setting up a coffee cart or food van we have put together a basic set you require of the Escaping Outdoors 240v FL43 pump with base plate, accumulator tank and the choice of a non-return valve or a check valve / foot valve if your pump is to be mounted higher than your water source.
Your water pump will deliver up to 17 L/min at 40 PSI and the accumulator tank will smooth and balance the supply of water pressure in your system, thus protecting your coffee machines and to help prevent pressure switch failure which leads to pump failure. The accumulator tank is roughly the size of a large grapefruit and sits immediately after the pump on the outlet side so they are sitting side by side. We will pre-set your accumulator tank to match the PSI of your pump before it leaves our warehouse ready for best use.
There are two types of valves to choose from:
- A foot valve ( check valve ): A foot valve goes on the end of your pipe or hose which sits in the bottom of your water supply. EG: jerry can style of water container.
- A non-return valve: A non-return valve is used when the water source is a closed tank with the non-return valve connecting to the bottom of the water tanks outlet.
- Coffee Carts
- Food vans
- Farm shed
- Pump supplied with a screen filter, three fittings and instructions
- Accumulator tank supplied with fittings and instructions and pre-pressurised to suit the pump
- Choice of non-return valve or check valve
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Pumps fresh water or salt water
- Low power consumption
- Run dry protection
- 1 metre power cord on pump
- Made from durable, non-corrosive materials
- Installation instructions included
- 1 year manufacturers warranty. 3 month manufacturers warranty if used for commercial purposes
Browse Water Pumps Now Australia coffee cart and food van products or if you are unsure of which pump to choose or how to correctly set up your pump system simply give us a call on 1300411366, visit our FAQ section which will answer many of your questions on how to set up your food van or coffee cart or contact us.