Reefe Variable Speed Drive Pumps delivering from 60 to 350 L/min with high head capabilities to 92m. Fantastic multistage pressure pumps with variable speed drive controllers for perfec pressure everytime with a pump to suit all domestic, commercial and farm applications.
The Reefe VSE series of variable speed drive pump are a market leading pump with advanced technologies for super efficient flow of clean water in various applications. Available in an extensive range of sizes these variable speed pressure pumps are built to meet varying demands and requirements. Made in Europe the Reefe VSRE pumps feature highly durable construction to guarantee an extended service life backed by a 3 year warranty. Assembled with a variable speed drive the pump can respond to demands in application, guaranteeing perfect pressure.
- Whole house supply
- Amenities blocks, hotels, restaurants
- Irrigation supply
- Mains pressure boosting
- Stock watering systems
- Highly efficient, energy saving design
- Heavy duty, durable construction for extended service life
- Externally ventilated motor for superior heat control
- Automatic re-start after loss of prime event
- Tested to AS4020 for potable water
- IP44 protection rating | Class F insulation
- 3 year warranty
- Stainless steel AISI304 pump body and impeller
- Stainless steel AISI1416 shaft
- Carbon-graphite mechanical seal
- Noryl / fibreglass impellers and diffusers
- Thermal overload protection
- Quick plug connection
- 2L or 4L European made pressure tank supplied dependant on VSRE series pump model
Models VSRE 65-175 | VSRE80-175 | VSRE46-350 are supplied with 15 amp 3 pin plug. All other models supplied with 10 amp 3 pin plug.
11 models in the VSRE variable speed multistage pump range: