The RUP undersink waste sump pump system is ideal for confined spaces, such as under benches, under sinks and in cupboards. An undersink pump system is perfect for transferring waste water to separators, or for lifting water from basements to street level waste connections and comes complete with a high quality vortex sump pump.
Undersink pump systems can also be used on mobile camper trailers and temporary job site buildings for connection into a common wastewater removal system.
- Pumping grey water
- Undersink pump well units
- Camper trailers and other mobile waste systems
- Building sites and other temporary waste systems
- 45 litre polyethylene tank
- 2" FBSP inlets and overflow
- 1"MBSP outlet
- RVS155VF vortex sump pump
- Compact and easy to install
- Thermal overload switch
- Soft solids up to 15mm
- Maximum liquid temperature 58°C
- Pre-assembled system - ready to install
- Timer version pumps for 10 seconds every 24 hours to prevent water stagnating (RUP155-T and RUP200-T only)