The Reefe RUP undersink waste sump pump system is ideal for confined spaces, such as under benches, under sinks and in cupboards. A Reefe undersink pump system is perfect for transferring waste water to separators, or for lifting water from basements to street level waste connections and comes complete with a high quality vortex sump pump.
Undersink pump systems can also be used on mobile camper trailers and temporary job site buildings for connection into a common wastewater removal system.
- Pumping grey water
- Undersink pump well units
- Camper trailers and other mobile waste systems
- Building sites and other temporary waste systems
- 45 litre polyethylene tank
- 2" FBSP inlets and overflow
- 1"MBSP outlet
- RVS200VF vortex sump pump with vertical float
- Compact and easy to install
- Thermal overload switch
- Soft solids up to 25mm
- Maximum liquid temperature 58°C
- Pre-assembled system - ready to install
- Timer version pumps for 10 seconds every 24 hours to prevent water stagnating (RUP155-T and RUP200-T only)