For a rain to mains house pump system for a smaller house the Reefe RM7000-4 is ideal. An " Easy to Install" rain to mains system with 20mm RM1600-2 valve system, flexible hose and saddle design pump cover.
The rain to mains device has no cables, no float, no solenoid and no electronic controls. The RM7000-4 stops mains supply while rain water is being pumped to help conserve water. This rain to mains house system is only suited to flooded suction and is best for supplying laundry and toilets, and small houses and cabins (1 bathroom).
For suction lift and underground tanks, use submersible pump option RM5000-4. For whole house supply (with more than one bathroom) use the RM1500-2. Pump covers available in a variety of colours to match most standard tank colours.
- Domestic toilet and laundry
- Small house / cabin / granny flat (1 bathroom)
- Small commercial / industrial
- Garden irrigation
- Toilet blocks (up to 6 fixtures)
- Construction / mine site offices
Package complete with:
- European made pressure pump PRJ55E - 52L/min, 31.5m hd
- Maximum flow - 50 L/min
- Watermark #022109
- Certified to AS/NZS4020 for use with potable water
- Pressure controller - auto restart
- Rain to Mains valveset
- Flexible hoses (supplied loose)
- Saddle style pump cover
- Y strainer
- 2 year infield warranty plus 2 year pump warranty and 5 year valve warranty
- Other pump sizes available