The Reefe rain to mains house pump system is ideal when you are looking for a complete unit ready to install. The Reefe RM6000-5 Rainpro rain to mains package is the RM4000-4 rain to mains system with the addition of a pump cover and flexible hoses.
The rain mains device has no cables, no float, no solenoid and no electronic controls making it affordable, and easy to use and comes complete with cover and flexible hoses.
Save water costs by using your tank water supply until the mains supply is required by stopping the flow of mains supply while rain water is being pumped to help conserve water. This system is only suited to flooded suction.
- House / cabin / granny flat
- Domestic toilet and laundry
- Small commercial / industrial
- Garden irrigation
- Toilet blocks (up to 6 fixtures)
- Construction / mine site offices
* check specifications required
Package complete with:
- European made pressure pump PRJ80E - 75L/min, 48m head
- Pressure controller - auto restart
- RM1500-2 valve
- Flexible hoses (supplied loose)
- Y strainer
- Round style pump cover
- Other pump sizes available.
- Tested to AS/NZS4020 for use with potable water
- 2 year infield warranty