The Escaping Outdoors FL40 12v caravan water pump is a diaphragm pressure pump ideal for supplying 40 PSI pressurised water in a 12 volt environment. This 12v caravan pump will deliver up to 17 L/min so is able to run a toilet or shower and several taps in your caravan.
Note: This listing is for our new model which has the improvement of a base plate with rubber grommets for greater stability and the new type 3 pressure switch. This 12v caravan pump will automatically turn on and off when you turn the tap on and off. Designed for intermittent use.
It is recommended that diaphragm pressure pumps be used with an accumulator tank in the system for quieter operation, to reduce hammering and pump cycling and to lengthen the life of both your pump and your battery when used in a pressurized set-up.
If you are pumping water to a Hot Water Service check your HWS pressure rating. The FL35 pump is usually a better choice for a 12 volt hot water service in a caravan due to its lower PSI and is a great choice for a caravan with 3 or less outlets.
For larger caravans, motor homes, cabins, RV's. You can even change the seal to a chemical seal and double this pump up as a chemical boom spray pump for the farm.
- Automatically turns on and off
- New base plate with rubber grommets for greater stability and noise suppression
- New Type 3 pressure switch
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump fresh water or salt water
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 1 year warranty