Ideally suited to the Escaping Outdoors FL30 12v diaphragm water pump the 17psi pressure switch and seal kit will also suit many other similar styles of pump brands.
Pressure switch available in this range: 17 PSI, 35 PSI, 40 PSI, 60 PSI and 100PSI.
- 17 PSI Pressure Switch + Seal Kit
- Simple and easy to replace
- Fine Tune Pressure Adjustment Screw
- Overall dimensions 32 x 32 x 26mm
- Mounting screw holes 35mm centre to centre
- Your switch and seal kit will be sent with Tracking
- Make sure your screw holes from your current switch will match
- 17psi pressure switch is also available as a pressure switch only
Failure of a caravan style water pump can usually be attributed to the pressure switch. Designed to regulate the delivery pressure, the switch works by turning the pump off when the set pressure is reached, and turns the pump back on again if the pressure drops.
If your pressure switch fails after a short time (less than 12 months) this can be an indication that the pump set up needs refining. Please call for assistance with your set up.
Pressure switch and pressure switch seal kits available: 17 PSI, 35 PSI, 40 PSI, 60 PSI and 100PSI.
Check out article in FAQ's on how to test for a failed pressure switch and other articles which may be of interest.