Water Pumps Now stock a full range of pressure switches and pressure switch seal kits to suit many brands of diaphragm water pumps in both 12V and 24V models. This pressure switch model is the 100 PSI pressure switch and seal kit to suit the Escaping Outdoors FL3203 farm chemical spray pump.
- 100 PSI Pressure Switch + Seal Kit
- Simple and easy to replace
- Fine Tune Pressure Adjustment Screw
- Overall dimensions 32 x 32 x 26mm
- Mounting screw holes 35mm centre to centre
- Your switch and seal kit will be sent with Tracking
- Make sure your screw holes from your current switch will match
Failure of a caravan style water pump can usually be attributed to the pressure switch. Designed to regulate the delivery pressure, the switch works by turning the pump off when the set pressure is reached, and turns the pump back on again if the pressure drops.
If your pressure switch fails after a short time (less than 12 months) this can be an indication that the pump set up needs refining. Please call for assistance with your set up.
Pressure switch and pressure switch seal kits available: 17 PSI, 35 PSI, 40 PSI, 60 PSI and 100PSI.
Check out article in FAQ's on how to test for a failed pressure switch and other articles which may be of interest.