12v chemical pump for use on a large boom spray with multiple nozzles using chemical sprays such as Grazon, Cutlass and Roundup, white oil or fertilizer spray. The 12v FL60CBP hemical pump comes with a metal base plate with rubber grommets and the new type 3 pressure switch delivering up to 17 litres per minute at 60PSI. Check the combined rating of your nozzles to ensure the right pump choice.
- For single wand spraying the FL3203 is recommended
- For 2-6 nozzle small boom spraying the FL40C at 40PSI is recommended if the rating of your nozzles combined is over 5 litres per minute.
If your flow rate of 17 L/min is higher than the combined rating of your spray nozzles you may have too much pressure in your set-up which can harm the pump or cause the pressure switch to fail. It is highly recommended to install a T-piece immediately after the pump with a gate valve/tap returning back into the tank to balance and alleviate the excess pressure and flow caused by the pump.
Specifically designed for several spray nozzles using agricultural chemical sprays such as boom spraying. Can also be used as a 1v pressure pump on a solar home when used with an accumulator tank in the line.
NOTE: not for single wand spraying. For single wand spraying the FL3203 is recommended
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump agricultural sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 1 year warranty