A liquid level alarm is designed to provide a warning indication when your storage tank is either empty or full. The alarm buzzer can be muted via a mute button. The audible buzzer on the alarm will automatically silence after 5 minutes if not muted. If a continuously sounding audible alarm is required, this can be done by changing the jumper position on the circuit board. The visual alarms will continue to remain on, until the alarm condition is eradicated.
A standard feature of the Tank Liquid Level Alarm is a ‘Voltage Free’ (5 Amp rated) output for connection to auxiliary devices. The liquid level controller can be installed up to 50m from the tank being monitored. Float switch cabling is ‘safe’, low voltage circuitry. Warning indications are determined by a float switch, and can are either Audio warnings through a buzzer and visual warning through LED, pilot light or strobe.
EXTRA: SMS liquid level controllers are available for sending SMS alerts when reaching a "HIGH" or "LOW" level
An alarm system to suit septic, wastewater or rainwater tanks - both above or below ground for monitoring tank water levels in all domestic and commercial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Warning indication for storage
- Ideal for effluent, grey water or rain water tanks
- Suitable for below or above ground tanks
- Supplied with 3m, 5m or 10m float switch
- Controller can be installed up to 50m from tank (longer cable required on float switch)
- Safe 12V low voltage cabling on float switch
- Can be installed for high level or low level alarms
- Mute button to silence alarm
- IP55 enclosure for outdoor