This simple, yet effective pump shut-off controller with float switch provides the means of controlling an automatic pump, used to transfer stormwater from a collection pit to a storage tank.
This system provides for low voltage cabling between the float switch, situated in the storage tank, and the pump controller. When the storage tank is full, the pump controller inhibits the pump and the ‘tank full’ light is illuminated. An IP68 connector is provided for a waterproof connection for the float switch cable at the storage tank.
- Automatic ‘Tank Full’ pump inhibitor
- ‘Tank Full’ indicator light
- Low voltage float switch circuitry
- Rated for pumps up to 6 amps
- Weatherproof polycarbonate enclosure
- Controller enclosure including power lead and moulded plug
- Mounting bracket
- 10m NBR float switch
- Quick plug connection for float switch
- Standard 3 pin plug connection for pump