The Reefe PRM range of multistage pressure pumps domes in 3 options including with pressure tank, switch, gauge and tee. A very quiet multistage pressure boosting pump for your house and garden, around the farm of for commercial applications.
Made in Europe these Reefe multistage pressure boosting pumps are of superior quality and construction, featuring market leading efficiency and reliability and power savings. Ideal for water transfer and distribution these pressure pumps are also highly adaptable for a variety of applications.
The Reefe PRM170E multistage house pressure pump comes complete with 18 litre pressure tank, switch, and gauge, delivering up to 175 L/min around your house and garden, farm and commercial applications for years of trouble free service. Suitable for drinking water - certified to AS/NZ4020 for use with potable water.
Note: Available as pump only, pump with controller or pump with pressure tank, switch, and gauge in 7 pump size options.
Reefe PRM European series of house pressure boosting pumps:
- Clean water transfer
- Booster pump
- Household supply
- Industrial cleaning
- Toilet blocks
- Garden irrigation
- European made, features a robust construction for longer service life
- Motor is externally ventilated for heat control
- Specifically designed for continuous and quiet operation
- Lower power consumption for maximum efficiency
- Suction lift capability
- Maximum water temperature 35°C
- Fitted with digital pressure switch for easy installation and adjustment
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Cast iron pump body
- Stainless steel 304 exterior casing and impellers
- Stainless steel 416 shaft
- Noryl / Fibreglass diffusers
- Aluminium motor casing
- Supplied with 18L pressure tank EPS1 digital pressure switch and 5 way tee
- Ingress protection - IP44
- Insulation - Class F