Heavy duty, self priming Jabsco 12v macerator pump includes a patented run-dry protection device, heavy duty corrosion resistant triple sealed motor and a powerful 4 blade stainless steel chopper to further reduce the possibility of clogging. Includes new upgraded stainless steel motor and body bolts.
The Jabsco 12v macerator pump is the ideal answer to simple holding tank pump-outs. Excellent pump to macerate and evacuate livewell and fish box tanks. Flow rate of 46 litres per minute empties a 120 litre holding tank in just 3 minutes. Heavy duty motor on the Jabsco macerator pump discharges up to 1,000 litres in one operation.
This pump's very robust impeller will happily macerate and pump out fish scales, ice and other articles in your fish box.
- 46 litres per minute output - 38 L/min at 3m head.
- Self priming to 1.2 metres vertical lift
- Easy to install and operate
- Triple sealed ignition protected motor to prevent corrosion
- Run dry protection sensor device
- 4 blade stainless steel chopper reduces clogging even further
- Stainless steel motor / body bolts - 5/16" (8mm) diameter
- Duty cycle is 15 minutes continuous
- Max fluid temperature 60 degrees
- Macerates and discharges air, water and waste mixtures
- Jabsco macerator pump is also available in 24 volt.
- Inlet: 1 1/2" male thread and 38mm hose
- Outlet: 25mm 1" hose