Reefe sump pump set for grey water with RVS155VF vortex sump pump delivering up to 155 L/min - A light duty poly collection pit ideal for confined spaces, such as under bench pump out systems and small grey water waste pits in restricted areas. The most common use is for temporary grey water collection applications. These grey water pump systems are recommended to be installed for domestic and residential applications.
- Pumping greywater
- Building sites and other temporary applications
- Screened wastewater removal
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compact design for easy installation
- Preassembled - ready to install
- Thermal overload protection
- Can handle up to 40°C
- Up to 30mm solids handling
- Not suitable for raw sewage
- 300 Pit = 45L
- 450 Pit = 85L
- 600 Pit - 215L
- Class A Poly lid - pedestrian
- Inlet to be installed on site
- 1 ½ or 2″ MBSP inlet/outlet
- Constructed with submersible pumps (refer below table)
PUMP PIT SIZES
13 grey water pump pit size options in this grey water pump pit range ensure there is a solution to meet your application.
Browse Water Pumps Now Australia range of poly pump stations, grey water and stormwater pump pits, our submersible pumps and pressure pumps. Contact us if you require further assistance with your application and choice of pumps and pits.