Industrial standard heavy duty submersible sewage cutter pump with 14m head moving and cutting effluent, sewage and trade waste up to 720 L/min. Our range of cutter pump are often used in domestic Pump Stations where raw effluent or sewage needs to be pumped from an underground tank uphill to the septic system.
Tough performing the motors of these cutter pumps are precision manufactured, built to the highest standards to ensure consistant reliability and endurance. The triple seal system on the submersible cutter pumps provides additional protection from the harsh environment found in sewage systems.
These Reefe cutter pumps are also available in packaged pump stations with pump well/tank and controls to meet your pumping requirements.
- Trade waste
- Waste treatment facilities
- Animal waste
Features and Benefits
- Flows up to 17 L/sec
- Max head up to 20m
- Thermal overload protection
- Auto coupling kits available
- Manual and float switch (auto) options
- 1 Year warranty
- Electrical Safety Approval to AS/NZS 60335.2.41
- 240V and 3 phase (415V) versions available
- Triple seal system in the 1.5kw and larger, lip seal and double silicone-carbide/ceramic mechanical seal with oil chamber
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal with lip seal and oil chamber in the 0.75kw versions
- Large capacity oil chamber with protective lip seal
- Non-clog impeller with tungsten blade*
- 10m H07RNF grade cable
- Ingress Protection IP68
- Insulation Class F