Rule Bilge Pumps Australia - Next Generation compact and fully submersible 1100 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge pump or bait pump on smaller craft or simply for water transfer. Totally submersible Rule bilge pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This Rule bilge pump is extemely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space. NON-Automatic bilge pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models. This sale is for the 24 volt model. 3 year limited warranty.
A Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 x straight port provided.
Next Generation compact, high capacity 1100 GPH (69 lpm) pump which is ideal as a boat bilge pump or a bait-box pump. Can also be used as a general purpose transfer pump.
This highly efficient pump draws a low current while pumping out a massive volume of water. It is very compact and will fit in tight spaces. See dimensions below. Perfect for many different uses in a marine or work environment.
- Fully submersible pump
- Snap on strainer base
- Compact size and design to fit in the smallest places
- Stainless steel shaft
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at low amp
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor
- Infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides extra protection
- Backflow prevention - includes a removable check valve (Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow).
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- 3 year warranty