Rule Bilge Pump plus bilge float switch - Next Generation compact and fully submersible 500 GPH electric 12v pump for use as a bilge pump or bait pump on smaller boat or simply for water transfer. Totally submersible bilge pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This Rule bilge pump with float switch is extemely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space. NON-Automatic pump. Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt and 24 volt models. This sale is for the 12v bilge pump model. Rule 3 year limited warranty.
A Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 x straight port provided.
- Fully submersible pump
- Snap on strainer base
- Compact size and design to fit in the smallest places
- Stainless steel shaft
- Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at low amp
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor
- Infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides extra protection
- Backflow prevention - includes a removable check valve (Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow).
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- 3 year warranty
- Comes with a Rule float switch model (RWB22)
You will receive:
- 1 x Rule-A-Matic Float switch
- 1 x 500 Rule Next Generation Bilge Pump