Reefe pump shut off controller is a plug and play electronic system for protection and control of single phase electric pumps up to 10 amps (1.5kW). This pump shut off controller unit has a low voltage float switch input stopping the water pump when the float is down and keeping power to the pump when the float is up, maintaining prime before the tank empties. Made in Europe these pump shut off controllers are backed by the Reefe 2 year warranty.
- Control of domestic pumps and domestic pump systems
- Control of external pumps used in suction lift applications
Features and Benefits
- Convenient wall mount design for easy installation
- Plug n Play 6.35mm mono jack float switch connection
- Run dry protection ensuing pump longevity
- Versatile 2 float switch configuration options: closed circuit on float up or closed circuit on float down
- Easy to read indicator led-lights: POWER, PUMP OFF and TANKFILL MODE
- Approved cales ensure you safety with AS/NZS plug for power supply, socket for pump (or control device) connection and flow switch input.