For optimal pump control the Escaping Outdoors PC19 Electronic Water Pump Pressure Controller suits most pumps up to 1.5kW. Just turn on the tap, and the controller activates your water pump instantly, ensuring a seamless flow. Using the PC19 controller, when you turn your tap off, the pump powers down and if there is no water present the controller will automatically turn the pump off.
Adjust your water pressure with customizable cut-in settings from 1.5 BAR to 2.5 BAR adapting to your pump's capacity for optimal performance. The cut out pressure is determined by the capacity of your pump. The built-in pressure gauge and non-return valve offer added convenience with no electrician required, making installation a breeze. Just mount the controller on the pump and plug it in.
Upgrade today for worry-free pumping.
Suits pumps 0.5Hp to 1.75HP and up to 17kW. For pumps from 2HP TO 3HP our PC10P controller is the ideal choice.
- 220-240 volt
- 50/60 Hertz
- Max Current: 10 Amps
- Rated: 1.1kw (Max 1.5kW)
- Max Water Temp: 60 degrees
- Starting Pressure: 1.5 BA
- Manual start (reset) switch
- 1” Inch inlet/Outlet
- Run dry protection for your pump
- Non-return valve
- Wired up ready to go - no electrician needed
- Installation instructions included
- Adjustable starting pressure
- Suitable for drinking water
- Keeps a constant pressure