Fynspray flexible impeller pumps are made in New Zealand and sold worldwide. These self-priming pumps are robust engine driven pumps with a pressure gunmetal bronze body, stainless steel shaft and a flexible neoprene impeller. These flexible impeller pumps run off a marine engine when coupled via a belt and pulley wheel system.
Plain bearing pumps are a standard type lower cost pump with 1 or 2 plain bearings that require greasing. Sizes are the internal female BSP size of the inlet/outlet ports. The RWB79A includes the new all-in-one lip seal assembly.
- Ski boat engine cooling
- Bilge pumping
- Deck washdown
- Any application requiring a self priming, high volume, engine driven pump
- Robust engine driven pumps
- Pressure gunmetal bronze body
- Stainless steel shaft
- Flexible neoprene impeller (odourless, tasteless non-toxic and in most cases - more resistant to acid than natural rubber)
- ¾″ double plain bearing pump
- Shaft diameter: 16mm
- Pump size: 20cm L x 10.3cm W x 9.8cm H