The PC13A automatic water pump controller is for pressure pumps under 2 HP. This electronic controller makes using your pump at home much easier. Turn on a tap, and the controller will automatically switch on the pump. Turn off the tap, and off goes the water pump – thanks to this controller.
The controller cut in pressure is adjustable from 1.5 BAR (Approx. 22 PSI) to 3 BAR (Approx. 44 PSI). The cut out pressure is determined by your pump's capacity. It comes complete with its own pressure gauge and non-return valve. What's more, it will automatically turn off the pump if there's no water present, protecting your pump.
Comes complete with everything prepared - no electrician is required. Just mount the pump controller on the pump and plug it in. All you'll need is plumbers sealing tape for mounting. Your pump must be able to reach a pressure of 2.5 BAR (36 PSI) for the controller to work correctly.
Suits pumps 0.5Hp to 1.75HP. For pumps from 2HP TO 3HP our PC10P controller is the ideal choice.
- Run dry protection for your pump
- Non-return valve
- Wired up ready to go - no electrician needed
- Installation instructions included
- Pressure gauge included
- Suitable for drinking water
- Keeps a constant pressure
- 220-240 volt
- 50/60 Hertz
- Max Current: 10 Amps
- Rated: 1.1kw
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Max Water Temp: 60 degrees
- Starting Pressure: 1.5 BAR (Adjustable)
- Power, Working and Failure electronic lights
- Manual start (reset) switch