Light and portable 12v Rule inline water pump - weighs only 113gm. The Rule inline water pump is perfect for dropping in a bucket and having a shower while you are camping or to fill your water tank from the creek. The inline pump is a handy water pump to have in the tool kit as it is great for so many applications.
Inline pumps can also power a deck shower or be used as a bilge pump where space is tight. Designed for intermittent use (running up to 20 minutes at a time).
The inline water pump is designed to be used either as a submersible pump with a clip on screen filter or as an inline pump.
NOTE: Photo shown with hose and nozzle are for demonstration purposes only. Hose set sold seperately.
- Empty your bilge
- Fish box excavation
- Camping transfer or shower pump
- Use as a submersible pump or an inline pump
- Manually turns on and off
- Versatile – converts from submersible to inline pump in seconds
- Not self priming. Must be gravity fed
- Easy to install and operate
- Very low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection. Should not be run dry for long periods
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Blue wire = Black or negative, and Brown wire = Red or positive
- Supplied complete with screen filter and 1 metre of wiring cable