The Escaping Outdoors FL40C is the ideal 12v farm chemical pump for your boom spray using 2-6 nozzles or wands with chemical sprays such as Grazon, Cutlass and Roundup, white oil or fertilizers. The FL40C 12v farm chemical pump will deliver up to 17 L/min at 40 PSI. Check the combined L/min rating of your nozzles to ensure the right chemical pump choice.
- For single wand spraying farm chemical pump the FL3203 is recommended
- For very large boom spraying farm chemical pump the FL60C at 60PSI is recommended
NOTE: If your flow rate of 17 L/min is higher than the combined rating of your spray nozzles you may have too much pressure in your set-up which can harm the pump and cause the pressure switch to fail. It is highly recommended to install a T-piece immediately after the pump with a gate valve/tap returning back into the tank to balance and alleviate the excess pressure and flow caused by the pump for a smooth running set-up.
DO NOT buy this pump for single wand spraying. Buy the FL3203 which will give a far better high pressure spray rated at 100 PSI.
Specifically designed for several spray nozzles using agricultural chemical sprays.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Self Priming
- Easy to install and operate
- Able to pump agricultural sprays
- Low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection
- No maintenance
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with fittings and filter
- Installation instructions included
- 1 year warranty