Is your FL 12 volt caravan water pump ( 12v ) cycling frequently or does your pressure switch fail inside of 12 months?
Step One - Locating the pressure switch on your Escaping Outdoors FL water pump
Step Two - Opening the pressure switch
Step Three - Adjust the pressure ( PSI ) of your pressure switch
Step Four - Repeat step three until the pump runs smoothly
To ensure that the adjusted pressure ( PSI ) is right you will have to test your FL pump. If it is still cycling you will have to adjust the pressure ( PSI ) of your pressure switch on top of the FL pump again by repeating step number three. Be careful and patient during this process.
Step Five - Close your pressure switch
Further trouble shooting - in case of further cycling or failure of another pressure switch
Further pressure switch trouble shooting
- How to replace your pressure switch
- Do I need a Pressure Tank or Accumulator Tank?
- How to test for a failed pressure switch (12V pump)
- How to have a quiet 12 volt water pump
- Why has my pressure switch failed too early?
Back to all FAQ