High volume 24v diesel inline pump ideal for transferring diesel or water between tanks. The Rule 24v inline water pump is also great as a water transfer pump - pump water from a creek to your camping site or empty your boat bilge. Light and portable these inline water pumps can pump fresh or salt water or diesel. (not fuel)
The versatile gravity fed inline pump is supplied with alligator clips and a clip on strainer which when removed reveals the hose connection end to change the pump from a submersible pump to an inline pump in seconds. The slim size of this inline pump means it can fit into small spaces. Also available in 12v.
- Empty your bilge
- Fish box excavation
- Camping transfer pump
- Diesel transfer
- Commercial kitchens
- Genuine Rule Pump
- Manually turns on and off
- Versatile – converts from submersible to inline pump in seconds.
- Not self priming. Must be gravity fed.
- Centrifugal pump
- Very low power consumption
- Reliable performance
- Run dry protection. Should not be run dry for long periods.
- One way valve
- Made from durable, lightweight non-corrosive materials
- Supplied complete with filter, 4 metres of wiring cable with alligator battery clips
- Continuous use
- Maximum fluid temperature 60 degrees
- Not for use with petrol
Browse Water Pumps Now Australia comprehensive range of marine pumps, caravan pumps and camping pumps or contact us for assistance.